Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 09.11.11
I went Chatime, @Publika on Friday, Nuffnang went there on Saturday. After school we went, I mean we are Shannon and me. Went there with taxi. :) After that we discuss went to have our lunch. After lunch, we go find the Chatime at Publika, I like Publika. Solaris Dutamas, went twice. First, I feel nothing to walk. Second time, I feel (Y) next time, I will come here for shopping or eating.
9 more months to go, I can drive. Waiting future coming. If I counted 1,2,3 can reach future, more good. After counted 3,2,1 come back 16 years old. How awesome this world is? Just joking. Is this joke good for us?
Yesterday, we having some event at school. House-system... I am in purple group. I like purple, so I like their t-shirt. That we walked the whole school, having rest at junior 1's class. Whatever, can rest is a good thing. Hmmm... tomorrow is Thursday, event again. Form 6 not coming school after their graduation event. They no need to go school anymore, and having their 6 months or 9 months happy holiday. Congratulation to them.
Iphone 4s, may it launch Malaysia faster? As fast as possible!
Grabbed some picture from Google. Google is my dictionary, is everyone's good friend. :)



"I pretty sure will launch at the end of november." by stranger. Hmmm... really? I cant wait it. My phone spoiled. When I surfing web using my phone is lag like.... I don't know which adjective can describe.
"09.11.11" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 @Wednesday, November 09, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from