Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 11.11.11
11.11.11 11111111111111! one, everyone like the most of november, many people married that day. 11.11.11 I had dinner with my family, because mummy and daddy chinese's birthday on that day, 8.11 mummy birthday, 12.11 daddy birthday. Woots, so shock that when I knew that mummy and daddy same day of birth. Hahaha!
That day, the most I hate actually, everyone last day, I still want to study more 3 days, is that funny? That 3 days, anyone going to study? Listening what teacher going to teach? No! Please don't waste time!
And I hate is, I ate my dinner at 9pm. Yes, 9pm! Hate! I was hungry. Fine, I can't do anything, my family member havent reach yet, because of traffic jam. Stupid 11.11.11 not a must to memory this day, okay. 6's 1 only. My dear, no need so jam what. Aiyoyoyoy!
Hmmm.... That day bro give the dinner's money. Awww... so surprise. Hmmm, I went interview few days ago, I in. I am going to work on 1u. The first job, I going to do, and I am 16, sweet-sixteen. Hmmmm..... Anyone going to visit me? Parkson there. 7 people, interview, 2 people in, what a sad case?! Never mind, they went for another interview, we knew that we need to use many money, and we don't like to ask for money from our parents, we are good girl and good boy. :)
Hmmm.... went to school, and wait school dismiss. Omg, really free at school. Please don't treat us like that. Heheheheeesss... Blog until here.
"11.11.11" was Posted On: Monday, November 14, 2011 @Monday, November 14, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from