Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 18.11.11
One week went KLCC three times, first went to find friend, second time go KLCC with friend, third time find my friend break together. Hmmm... Interviewed today at Fossil, but failed, because I just can do the job until 29 Nov.
Today so full. When KLCC, on 10am, by taking Pasar Seni's LRT, because went to Confucian Private Secondary School to got back my younger bro's phone. After that, walked fom thr to LRT station. Oh yes, reached on 10am, bought tix to watch Real Steel.

Suddenly, I had charmed on him. He is so cute. Who is him? Dakota Avery Goyo! He born in Toronto, the son of debra, born on August 22, 1999 is a Canadian child actor.

I love him much, right now.


I know is long time ago's movie, but trailer must post too.

After finished watching this, 3pm came, I had to go to break with them. (Y) Hmmm.... went out eat some rice. I mean went outside KLCC eat, so finished eating again, we went to San Francisco Coffee. Nice, their Cappuccino, and I bought clothes from Uniqlo for mum, and bought a cap from Isetan, Seed. Hehehes! Today schedule, and then back home. :)
"18.11.11" was Posted On: Friday, November 18, 2011 @Friday, November 18, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from