Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 1.11.11
Today really is a special day? 1.11.11 Forever 1? Hahahah! Just now we start to discuss where to go, after schooling. Hmmm.... Where to go? Huh? Go Pavilion! Hehehehe! Yes, Pavilion. Luckily today I brought my lappies... :) Yeah, surfing web at Baskin Robbins, because Starbucks beside is Baskin Robbins. Hmmm... They ate there ice-cream, I blog.
Blog, eheheheh! Actually just now heading to Publika. But last we decided to go Pavilion more good. Tomorrow I can get some movie. Yeah! Wooohooo...
Well. I forgot to bring my wallet to school. Aiyoyoyyoyo.... Today having a speech. Guess the speech title... Boy?, girl? Boy and girl?................
Is Sexual.
What is going on? Sexual become so famous at this moment? Stay tuned. Talking about, HIV/AIDS. Urghhh... Wasted us two hours, for listen this kind of thing. Yea, I know is good for our teenager, but I have no interested in it. We attended the speech, however they are many case about sexual.
This kind of case not just a speech can solve it, just will drop the percentage of sexual. Hmm... wacthed many video about sexual, why sexual will got HIV/AIDS, and what the different between girls and boys.
But it is really really boring for me. Haiyoyo... gonna sleep already. Tired at all, being a student I done everything good, like sleep early, wake early, all I done. But I still tired... Hmmm.... Chill with them awhile and back home. :)
"1.11.11" was Posted On: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 @Tuesday, November 01, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from