Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come
I am a nuffnanger, but I am not the perfect. Long me didn't blog, because having exam and work.

I going to
Tell them the top 3 reasons why I want to attend the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011.
First, I like event. I like to attend event, if any event having, I will attend, but this time is limited. So I had to tell them 3 reasons that I like to attend. I didn't go before this kind of event, is this the first award event I attend?


Second, I like to recognize some new friend. This is the good chance that I can recognize some new friend, and some blogger.


Third, nuffnang bring me many unbelievable gift, like Chatime, my birthday present too. So this time is having a chance to attend this to thank them.



For foreign bloggers (Asia-   Pacific)
A winning entry will entitle you to:

For local bloggers (Malaysia)
A winning entry will entitle you to:



Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.


Thanks for Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott, that if I can attend this event.
"Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come" was Posted On: Monday, October 31, 2011 @Monday, October 31, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from