Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 25.11.11
Today, I first time work, at 1u. 12 to 9, work as promoter, selling fanta soft drink.
Having 3 favourite, is natural favouring! I prefer Orange! So excited, today! Meet my cousin, he works at there too, but not Jusco lah, I am working at Jusco. Omg! Open the tin, open until my nail, spoiled! And then transfer thing until I feel tired, know many friends! Aunty, uncle, student..... They quick nice, so friendly! They didn't pretend. So stupid some, take already and come back take again! What the hell, if don't like then please don't come around and around please! Fine, I am just workers.
First time being a promoter, I like to be a promoter, next time I won't work again, I want to sit at my room, and then wait the money drop from the sky! Hhahahah! Think too much already. Hmm.... I thought every will so pround lah, but they didn't. Hmmm.... I didn't get any sample back home, I am good workers. Hahaha! Didn't touch Twitter when I am working, and I didn't play phone too. Woah! Nice right...
They need workers, absolutely!
So many African, American, Japanese there. Today is my first day at 1u Jusco, last day at 1u Jusco also. Wakakaka! So cute right!, Tomorrow want to break with Wen Ding! Yuck, break with the stupid guys! Awwww! Tomorrow need to take Shuttle bus to there and work, just can break half and hour! Omg, need to take Shuttle bas to LRT station there. Urghhhh... but I like this work seriously. hehehe.... I think is time to sleep, have a rest and then tmrw work again!
"25.11.11" was Posted On: Friday, November 25, 2011 @Friday, November 25, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from