Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 10.03.11
Like Diary......                  :)
Hi, today is a sunny day.... rubbish! Today went to starbucks with my sum sum (c.s)...小可爱 :) wah.... I drunk signature hot chocolate, green tea latte, and a banana muffin... Yummy....

It let my adrenal gland secrets adrenaline, because I am nervous that my Science will pass tomorrow?? I think so. C.S educated me... Science :)

Hi, Science, I am gong to K.O you. Modern Maths you too.... Moral, sorry... I going to abandon you, SAD :)

Sh!t, my thyroid gland was affected me.... I have an unstable emotion.... :(

I drunk many sugar's drink, so my glucose was excessive, so my I scare that I got diabetes... But deficiency  glucose, will got Anemia.

I think my brain having some problem... always thinking about Science.......



wo men yi qi jia you ba... C.S jie
"10.03.11" was Posted On: Thursday, March 10, 2011 @Thursday, March 10, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from