Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 07.02.11
Oh, my dear. I am fat. Urghhh......!!!! Never mind is okay. My mummy told me want to go Bangkok, Thailand again. I miss the food of  Thailand, I love it so much, TOMYAM! Thumbs up!

Erhemmm... I tell u , I want to go Taylor. Hmm.... tomorrow, school have to reopen. Oh My god??? Why should our school on-ing??? I am sad, because I know that college or University have many holidaysssss.....
Yes! is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...... holidaySSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

My B.M teacher will come tomorrow, I think we won't listen what she say, because she is Malay teacher.... But we will try our best I think.

Ermm, CHKL seriously have many malay teacher at senior 1, and they are teaching us MALAY. I am bad in Malay.

Next Year, SPM, Wah, we should write 350 patah perkataan in karangan... Haiz... That's what I am worrying.. AHAHAHAH..

Hey, I tell you, I WANT TO STOP AT HERE, please highlight and see. :)
"07.02.11" was Posted On: Monday, February 7, 2011 @Monday, February 07, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from