Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 03.01.11
Oops, my start was starting...

First, I should that my new book, OMFG, was many here, i bring 27 books to walk along a long road to take bus, to tuition. It was heavy, THANKS, KATHERINE have help me take some.

Second, I have paid over 1 k for my skul's fee, books' fee and more, I have asked my mum to give me 2 cek , bt I used to pay that kind of thing. No more.

Third, my teacher was not coming today. So we, whole class have a nice sleep.

Oops, 12 am i want to have my sleep...
Tomorrow still want to have my sleeping life in skul.
"03.01.11" was Posted On: Monday, January 3, 2011 @Monday, January 03, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from