Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 04.01.11
Again,
My whole class have slept from 8am to 1.30pm, after that we have to clean our class, 3 periods. I sure din do, nothing to do as soon as possible, so I have "long" my whole skul. Luckily, I din met my disiplin teacher. Woots, nice thing leh.

I have to apply my long hair, because the stupid skul was not given us to have a long hair at there. Oops, I have my long hair at that skul from form 1 to now, already 4 years, I don't believe it that I can do it.

Stop blogging, girl??!!! You should go study now. You are not form 1, is form 4!!! You have to study more, EKONOMI, SEJARAH, MORAL, next year, SPM you have to write essay. Please behave yourself at skul.
"04.01.11" was Posted On: Tuesday, January 4, 2011 @Tuesday, January 04, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from