Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Sepang Gold Coast & Pantai Morib
I heading that went to Sepang Gold Coast at Merry Christmas. I met my cousin to go there have a fun. Sadly, that we din play beside the sea. The sea was have a dirty water, so we decided don't go to play water.




Finally, we reached there. We have a breakfast.

Many bottle there, but don't know what is inside the bottle....zzzzzz


"lo hon gor"


We went to Dragon Fruit Garden....
It was mani dragon fruit... I love Dragon fruittt.....xD

ate at there... (Just a piece only)

My cousin.

I like this photo, "bai xiang guo"




We reached there, Sepang Gold Coast.

Seems like Maple.

Sepang, NICE.

Sepang Gold Coast.




We walked in the hotel, seem like palm treeeee...



Merry Christmas orh!!!!








I have this christian name when I am 5 years old, because a story book, "Peter and Jane".







We go another sea, PANTAI MORIB, klang.








We went to Klang, the town was near sepang...



Btw, my christmas one day trip was nice, how about you??? That your christmas how to celebrate, fun??.....

Merry Christmas....
"Sepang Gold Coast & Pantai Morib" was Posted On: Saturday, December 25, 2010 @Saturday, December 25, 2010 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from