Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 03.02.11
Oops...!!!! Oh My God!! Please Don't Like That. I can't eat already...

感觉上,事实上,理论上,

我觉得自己胖了D:


什么哦??!!不要嘛。我真的接受不到咯
王祖蓝金句。



I tell u guys, I have to zap clothes to back hometown. First night, I have to wear which clothes???
I choosen.....
                   Uniqlo slim t-shirt, Jeans......

I have to back hometown to eat tuan yuan fan le..

I have to say it to end my bloggie HAPPY CHILESE NEW YEAR

"03.02.11" was Posted On: Thursday, February 3, 2011 @Thursday, February 03, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from