Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Pyramid
Hmm, that today i have my dancing class, BUT I didn't go, because suddenly I received this..... at facebook 8D



Before this, my beloved mother delivery 2 set of MCD to me and my younger brother.
I love You, Mum, muackzzzz....
My MCD is my breakfast

My Mc Chicken
I love my Cola.



























3o min ago, I have finished my MCD.

Me, Yan Yan ( my cousin's cute baby), my cousin, went to pyramid. That time, I saw Taylor University. I hope can study there.... Urgh... We reached the parking, take a lift to downstairs old wing, FONG LYE RESTRAUNT taiwanese restraunt. Me and my cousin ordered this few thing.


When we were waiting.....
We took many photo.... That about Yan Yan


She lou gai want to play something.....
Why you keep looking at me??? T.T

My cousin and her cute babyyyyyy

Just now I said just a few thing, BUT it look MANY.... and my cousin was can't finish it. TOO MANY....

Now her watermelon juice was came.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My papaya juiceeeee........


Just over 3 hours, i still not felt hungry, but I should order, because that is my dinner!! 8D

seafood noodle + papaya juice

This time we ate RM61.20, but this time i just ate RM30.



1 hours ago, we ate finished, but BABY was hungry now.
Have to drink MILK.

She was the girl who doesn't like to drink water after eating everything or drunk anything....

Finally, finally and finally, she drunk finish...

After drunk milk the water must be finish.

After a shop in Pyramid.... She was slept, and now, she wake up, and and opened her leg so biggggg.....














My harvest in Pyramid.......

At Brands Outlet, so CHEAP!!!! just RM50, 3 for RM50

SEE!!!! Just RM50.....

Mine new year's shirt was those and Uniqlo.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~
"Pyramid" was Posted On: Saturday, December 18, 2010 @Saturday, December 18, 2010 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from