Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 01.01.11
My bro bdae, 1/1/11

tired.... I have no idea, what to do at that day. Just have a buffet that my mum have paid to celebrate. At home, I have played a online game with my younger bro, that because I am freaking sienz, if NOT, I won't play it .

Is time to asked myself, am I happy at this party?

Yes, I am.


Am I enjoy this party?

Sure.Why not?

What time did I finished this party?

4.30am, 1/1/11



That the day how I celebrated my NEW YEAR.

"01.01.11" was Posted On: Saturday, January 1, 2011 @Saturday, January 01, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from