Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Happy, Thinking, Annoying...
Today, I went to Pavilion, I backed home, I felt that I freaking exhausted. I went there with my beloved friend, Emily.... We take bus to Chow Kit and take monorail to Raja Chulan, and walk to Pavilion. I wake up at 8.30am. But ytd that i slept at 3am... SO EXHAUSTED!!!!!

We went to Dragon-i(龙的传人) to eat my breakfast not my lunch :D
Dragon-i....

Firstly,
小食

This kinda thing need MONEY!!! Everyone know d D:

Ordered many of thing to EAT, become FAT in this school holiday.

The whole table also our food D:

芙蓉赛螃蟹

My BITTER green tea...

鲨鱼骨鸡炖鲍翅

See the 鱼翅,so long... actually not long -.-

After finish eating, the table was messy at all...

We paid RM128.25... Haha, i ate RM 90...














Many thing to do:
  • Thinking I want to change my hair colour to which colour?? My mum going to buy this
which colour, or don't to change??

  • Thinking which laptop that i going to buy?? Sony VAIO VPC-EB37FX/WI 15.5-Inch Laptop (White) or Sony VAIO VPC-EA3AFX/BJ 14-Inch Laptop (Black)











































  • Thinking about which college that I want to study 8D? Taylor College or whr??





"Happy, Thinking, Annoying..." was Posted On: Friday, December 17, 2010 @Friday, December 17, 2010 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from