Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Record, record, and record.
Tuesday already, I have back from Genting 1 day ago. I am freaking sienz, so now i am blogging now. Hmm, heading this Friday to Pavilion ♥.
Come and recoed that I went to Genting.........
Went to Genting.

We reached there, brought my lovely outdoor ticket. I was started to play theme park.

That the game was our first game.

We went to eat our lunch, urghh... the lunch was cooked by malay, we unlike the food because not chinese cooked.

We ate RM60.50.

We walked up and I was felt cold until like inside a cold storage......

I taked photo.... V

That day, Gilbert will came with his family. We lived at same tower: TOWER 2. I lived at 20th floor, but Gilbert was lived at 2nd floor, was far!!!!

My room.
Before planned to play until outdoor closed, 10pm, i went back to hotel and changed my short pants to long pants. And have a short rest.


Forgot that Wonder Girl have their concert there. Many people.....
The last photo at outdoor. NICE ♥.
The building at there was long year ago?

The whole trip last photo.

Then I have my lunch, and I back my home.

"Record, record, and record." was Posted On: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 @Tuesday, December 14, 2010 | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from