Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 07.06.13
This post should be posted on Sunday, but I'm quite lazy to be writing a blog post. Well, I had been bought this shoe since Sunday. Its red in colour. Its bought from Vincci.

The video that I must be sharing to you guys! is quite touch, no doubt.

Chicken or The Egg

This video content feom SME. It is restricted from playback on certain sites. Watch on YouTube.

You guys should check out this, whether you will choose chicken or the egg. Okay, I'm having my 2 weeks holiday right now, bad news, soon to end, and I'm going back to school. Early in the morning, I wake, and following my mum to her office, because I have to go for bank to open acc, bt I'm in bad luck! Their system down! OMG! This few days I'm typing my assignment of commerce. Yes! Assigment of Commerce, it's like college's assignment of business studies, but our typing language in Chinese, without words limited, like must be over 1000 words. It's easier than college's assignment.
This is the last year that I will be in Chong Hwa Independent High School, and this is the year I'm having UEC! I still have 4 months, that I will be graduated! Sound nice right? Hehehhes, this year I had been went to Hong Kong and China on New Year. All my travel photo was posted on instagram, I went for 9 days, from Shen Zhen go along to Guang Zhou, and back to Shen Zhen, and go along to Hong Kong. 
Due to my lappie was certify that died! I'm not sure what the problem, but I got it to repair, the repairer, repaired after I got it back home, the problem same agn! So I got it back to the repairer, and almoat a month, the repairer, still havent done it! OMG! Then I got it back, and left it alone in my room. So it's make me harf to blog and all my private stuff, are going to gone. Urgh... This make ma having many troubles, like typing my own blogpost or doing assignment have to beg my bro to lend me his lappies. That's y I didn't blog always, and my laziness make me feel I dont want to move. Hahahha. Okay, should stop here. 
"07.06.13" was Posted On: Friday, June 7, 2013 @Friday, June 07, 2013 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from