Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 27.3.12
I think that I had one month didn't touch this blog, I hope I can touch it everyday, but I can't, having test for a week, finally. I had done about it, now going to do a geo and dance assignment, I had no idea about, why don't the teacher just teach it?! Okay, fine then, I try my best. ;)
Yet, after exam I thought I am freedom, but not! Stress, I want some friends that funny, and around me forever, to make me smile, make my life fun! Hell! My life like hell, I hate to study the class that is in front, luckily that I going to get the last of the class. Next year must study the class that is the last class.
That day I went to education fair with my friends and tarc college too. Take lrt station from the last to the first platform, worst thing, please don't try like me, such a stupid kid, that take let to gombak, failed. :(
Have a nice day to you guys back to twitter! ;)
Hi, all. :)
Just study hard everyday when exam around me. :) Tired!!!

Really back to twitter. :)
"27.3.12" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 @Tuesday, March 27, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from