Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 25.05.13
It had been almost a year, I didn't blog, it is not really feeling is a good thing. Today is my 2nd day of holiday, i went movie with lbk. :) we had our lunch, then we went to cinema for Fast and Furious 6.
Woots! It's really nice!

Fast and furious 6 trailer

It had been long, that I didn't walk-in cinema, because I am having exam on May, during exam, I have to study!  So that, I have no enough time to spend on movies. Okay. I have to tell my readers, that I'm 18 years old this year, I still study at secondary school, senior 3, because that I'm taking SUEC, so I continue my secondary school studies. I think that I still have not more than 5 months, I am going to graduate. Woots! sound quite nice, right?
This 5 years in my secondary school, is just like in a matter of minutes. :x Going to graduate. OMG! Feeling not to leave my school, I think I will kinda miss my secondary school life.
Trying to keep all the memory right nw! I think taking pics is my way to store all the memory. But I not the one who like to take pics. How can I store all the memory?
This few days the people who named CC is a Girl's Generation fever! She said, she stalked my blog, and asked me why do I long time didnt blog. So my way to make her to mention me is blog a liitle about her. She is a stupid person who always jioless! and I am the one who are patternless, but she trying to make me being a person who many pattern! She said that I am not even in her heart. Oops! Actually, me too! Hahahha! Well! I think I stop her, because after she saw it, she will find me as well, and said me pattern, but after she saw this sentence, she wont.
"25.05.13" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 @Wednesday, May 29, 2013 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from