Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 19.5.12
Is that a good news? 18 days didnt post any blog page? For me, NO! because i just done my 2 weeks exam! Tired! I have try my best... Everyday slept after 12am, but study at 10pm, how can i sleep on time? Hahahhahah!
And of course study while twitting! :) Follow me?!  @Q_yee

 Before exam keep on listening music while having class, make me cant concentrate! No good :/
 And the phone full of missed call and talk box noftifications! :O

 I am a good girl! Mother's day went to have a dinner with cousin and grandpa and grandma! Woots! They feel very happy! :) That day's outfit! :)

Top : H&M, HONGKONG 
  
Skirt : H&M, HONGKONG 

Bag : Long Champ, England

Necklace : Korea

Instragram follow me: q_yee
I am a good good girl, during exam still dinner with mum and dad, until 10pm. So tired, but happy! That time they planning which the day to go Singapore. Confrimed! During exam, I always use this pix! Smile :) to study my exam! Do well on it! Yeah, babe.... 
And! Saw it?
                    @adidasNEOLabel is following me!
Give adidas a like!  
                                                                        Adidas is all in.



Until the last day! What I did? Watch this! Comic, not book is movie on my Iphone, so fuuny and cute!


Shopping list is added this two skirt 
AND

I found in my Iphone! I am so hardworking.... Study Malay till crazy! ahahhahaha! Is a good sense or no?!


And a unlucky thing is having, HE is slept my bed... My bro slept my bed! I have no bed to sleep! :(

And, I finished my exam! Number of CHKL! #080944
End my exam paper with this photo! :)

Tomorrow is 20.5.2012! This date I like always! 520! I love you.



"19.5.12" was Posted On: Saturday, May 19, 2012 @Saturday, May 19, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from