Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 3.7.12
Is just a normal day for me. Today i was like yesterday, busying on tuition. I am planning this Sat go to Pavi, have to choose present. I think I am going alone. I cant asked she along, because is her present. HAHAHAHA!
By the way i have no idea, what to get to her. -.- Maybe ....... (Girl, when you saw it, you can try to guess yourself.) Hard to think actually. HAHAHAHHA! :) After her bdae, i have no idea, what can i do. I have to prepare SPM! SPM is keep countdown-ing. Ish! Bullshit, dont know what can I do right now.
I am going to Help University, so I will continue my senior 3. NOT COLLEGE LIFE, how bout you guys?
Is hard to choose stay or go. Stay, have to stress more 1 year; Go, college life, new life. Having graduation trip, where? LEGOLAND. I think i am not going, because i dont want. Hehehehhehehssss....
I think I will choose to go Taiwan with family. Hmm... Family is da best. These few day, I feel that having wrong feeling. Keep on scold people, keep on angry, should not be that! My bro is moved out from house, I dont know where he live, he didn't tell me, mum didn't ask. I want a house can stay alone!
Apartment? NO. I want condominum with a big swimming pool! HAHAHAH! I miss a place......

Pulau Redang, SEA.
 


When i went there, I feel that stress is giving out. No more stress. woohooo, hope that can go on this year, Hope that driving along by myself or friends. HAHAHAH! :)
"3.7.12" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 @Tuesday, July 03, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from