Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 5.4.12
Today is a rainny day..... Hahhaha... Just using a stupid sentence for my opening. Okay, after exam what should I do? I think nothing can do as well.
I hate my modern Maths teacher, his action such a gay guy!!!! I don't like his action because he keep make me go into mad! Hello, please don't be kid! You're not suitable to act it... And I must accept the truth... That you didn't something kiddy!!!! Hahahhahahha!!!!
------------------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------------------
End the story talk about others.....

Sometimes I will just like to talk about my life, just start.... Awwwwrrr.... Yesterday went back to Negeri Sembilan, my hometown, woke up in the early morning to rush back there.
Woke up in the early morning! 5.44am already wore my #adidasjacket #seedpants to wait my dad and mum..... I am the fastest who done everything, and i still got many time to tweet.... Awrrrr... hahahha!

The day, tuesday bought snowflake, dont know why this few months like to eat snowflake, as my dessert, after dinner....

Sleep????? Going??? NO! No mood to sleep. :)

So let's continue! I found an apps!!!! Download it if you're an iphone user! #flixelphotograph!!! Just launched on wednesday (4.4.12). It is a nice apps for me, so fun!!!! Please download and support it. :)
"5.4.12" was Posted On: Thursday, April 5, 2012 @Thursday, April 05, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from