Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Hong Kong ( The third day)
After breakfast we plan to go Hong Kong for shopping! :) We go around 9am, and we need to take LRT everytime! The way we can, pity! Okay, reached still need to checked-in, i mean kastam, for half and hour! Finally, done everything! Take MTR again!
Went Hong Kong. :)

Their Transport are so friendly! 

 Bro and dad looking the map as well.

MRT Prince Edward, abit blur!  

Louis Vuitton, there are so many people queue-ing.
Gucci.

Blur!









Taking ship.

Apple store, ignore my ugly face....

Keeping shopping!!!!
converse, h & m, #adidasneo

#adidasneo!
zara and g2000, i bought for my dad. :)


I am a good girl, i bought thing for dad. I bought mum h & m. :)

Bought many thing!!!!!! :) Myseelf, my bro, my dad, and my mum. :)
"Hong Kong ( The third day)" was Posted On: Sunday, March 4, 2012 @Sunday, March 04, 2012 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from