Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 06.03.11
I am very angry, I am very moody, I freaking moody here...
When I wake up, I feel that today is a Sunny day. But now i feel not, I went to derrick tuition, I called him how to go up, but i heard, and I was shocked that he said why you come now? I told you all that I am started at 11.30pm, I called Li Jing told you all, you all didn't know it? Then I said no people told us at all.... The first case I moody.
Second, I having my breakfast at Uma Rani, a nice breakfast for me. But until I want to bill, I know my wallet was lost, my I/c and my money all telling me BYE!BYE! I want to use it at my trip.... Wtf... I don't know this time go Thailand need use I/c for something anot....
Third, I back to tuition. I have chosen that the place beside Carmen Sum, but we go to buy a bottle of mineral water, when I come back I also don't know what had happen, I don't have place to sit... Urgh... Wtf, I freaking more moody... Then nothing already, I continued my tuition.... I back home, my monitor, Piece... He asked me am I angry that she sit my place?? I said you think leh... If he didn't ask it, I think I won't care about that thing already.
Fourth, I know I go Mid Valley PC Fair to buy my new com, but I buy the thing, I want to back home, my dad, my mum and me, we forgot where we parked.... Sh!t, is that my problem...
This four case, was repeat and repeat in my mind, I feel moody, moody, moody........
No one knos how back luck am I....
I also don't know why that everything was happen on me......
7 times that "Moody" this word in my vlog include this word have 8 times...
I am moody now, but still need to study, tomorrow I have to exam....

Forgot what had happen today... Cheer Up






- Tomorrow maybe is a good day-
"06.03.11" was Posted On: Sunday, March 6, 2011 @Sunday, March 06, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from