Caution : This is Jane's blog!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 04.03.11
Today, Joon Tat back and tell us that he coming back.. Actally is a good news or bad news?
Whatever, he back also nothing what... But he very stupid why don't want to come back after exam.... Surprised that he told us...
OMG, next Mon, exam already, everyone prepare?? I  think haven't, I think my whole class will prepare on the subject exam yesterday. I don't know weather I finish preparing. I want to say that I still haven't finish my geo presentation, I must finish on Mar holiday. But I have trip, I don't have time to do anot... Hmm... heading out with 4A Yi, oh yeah!
Haiyo.... eko, is a shit subject, always need to remind this, remind that, and then dictation this, dictation that.... I hate eko please.
Why eng, bm, chinese, need to exam??? I don't know exam for what..... lapsap nia, know how to pronunciation then okay already what...
Hehe, I bring three clothes to Thailand, I buy from there... I already keep it in the bag.... My bear, bring to go... still don't know yet. I think I bring whole room's thing go better, if not go until the hotel I can't sleep, then I sure !@#$%^&*(), then my mum will.... Haiz...You very noisy, always forgot bring this and that...
Hmm... I have to prepare my exam, JUST JOKE. I Stop here.
"04.03.11" was Posted On: Friday, March 4, 2011 @Friday, March 04, 2011 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from